12th Judicial Subcircuit
The 12th subcircuit covers some of north suburban Cook County including:
- Arlington Hts.
- Des Plaines
- Elk Grove Village
- Glenview (North of Glenview Road)
- Mt. Prospect
- Park Ridge (North of Touhy & West of Cumberland)
- Prospect Heights
- Wilmette (North of Lake Ave.)
Once elected, there is no difference in responsibility of the countywide judges and subcircuit judges. All voters will have the chance to vote for all countywide candidates, but voters only vote for subcircuit candidates in their own area.
Not sure if you live in the 12th subcircuit? Try using this handy map to find out.
Help Us Win!
- 31 years in criminal and civil law
- 25 years in private practice
- Former prosecutor with the Cook County State’s Attorneys Office
- Served in the prestigious Cook County Felony Trial Division
- B.S. in Accounting from Loyola University and a J.D. from Illinois Institute of Technology – Chicago Kent School of Law